Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Chapter 13: Baby Bumps are Sexy


WARNING! Buttocks! If Sim butt offends you, run now!


"So you remember that trip to Egypt?" Chelsea asks as she and Kiran indulge in a little skinny dipping in the new hot tub.

"The one we just got back from this afternoon?"

"Yeah. I think I got pregnant while we were there."

"That would explain the spaghetti cravings."

I did kind of suspect while we were in Egypt that Chelsea was pregnant again, because she did keep craving spaghetti. Then when they got home and she started talking about baby stuff, I checked. Yep, totally preggers. This time Kiran actually has a wish for a baby.


"We're going to go ahead and risky woohoo in your bed."

"I'll just get out of your way then."


Chelsea wished to throw a birthday party for Tamira. Suchandra wants to be the one to bring his granddaughter to the cake.


In Alvaro's opinion, any party where the chicks are skinny dipping is an awesome party.

(Sim buttocks in 3...2...1)


"Hey, where's my clothes? Who took my clothes?"

I don't even know who to suspect, but Alvaro and Suchandra are both loitering around waiting for Chelsea to have to get out naked.


She finds a towel and heads for the toilet she desperately needs, only to find Suresh and Lourdes starting up some risky woohoo in the shower. These two have both got wishes to have a baby now, but so far have been risky woohooing up a storm without success.


(This concludes the Sim Buttocks portion of today's update)



Darleen and a bunch of other invited guests never showed up, and Tamira is too tired to wait on them much longer, so it's cake time. Suchandra does take his granddaughter to the cake.


Meanwhile, Chelsea is still in the bathroom, changing into maternity wear.


Tamira becomes a toddler. She's got Kiran's hair color, Chelsea's eyes and a lighter version of Suchandra's golden skin tone. She's also a virtuoso like her grandfather, and family oriented like her father.


Before the guests start leaving, Kiran and Chelsea go upstairs to make the party official. At least they chose their own bed for this.


Darshan was the only one of Kiran's siblings to come. He spends some time playing xylo with Tamira.


It's Leisure Day morning, and Lourdes is first down to the nursery to take care of Tamira.

I want a baby too!

Keep up the risky woohoo, I'm sure you'll get a baby soon, too.

There are lots of wishes for a pool party, plus a few to visit the festival. so we'll try to get all of that in.



Fred Philips makes a random cameo appearance.


Suresh makes a brief visit to the festival. He and Lourdes are both wishing to lounge on and aqua lounger, and we only have one of those, so Suresh redeems some festival tickets to get one for everyone.

Young Don King, in awe of the King of Wieners, forms a plan for his future. He will be a famous hot dog eating contest promoter.

(Seriously, the kid's name is Don King. Don't know who Don King is? He's a famous boxing promoter.)


In preparation for the pool party, we buy a bunch of stuff for the patio; new grill, table and chairs, firepit, and some plants. The dance floor was a wedding gift that Kiran and Chelsea decided to keep, along with the food processor they got. They sold all the crappy paintings. Really, some Sims just have the worst taste. I'm looking at you, Darleen.


Before the party gets started, Kiran takes care of his wish to let Tamira play on the spring rider. Tamira is almost as yellow as the bee.


"So, not skinny dipping today?" Alvaro is the first guest to show up. For awhile it's just him and a few townies. I check out the map tags and discover that the whole town is attending graduation ceremonies at City Hall. Rajendra and few others have just aged up.


Dirty cheating bastard? Eh, Sims don't seem to think slow dance is romantic, so, I'll let this one pass, Alvaro.

"Baby bumps are so sexy."

Hey, don't push your luck there, lover boy.


Finally, stupid graduation is over and the rest of the party shows up. Here's my founder, Suchandra, looking as lovely as ever.


And still madly in love with Darleen, who must be getting close to elder by now. They immediately head upstairs to woohoo in one of the beds. Pretty much as expected.


Shelly Boyd hits on newly YA Rajendra. She will land herself a Gandharva brother, or die trying.

I don't want one bad enough to die for it!

It's just an expression, Shelly.


No luck with Rajendra, though, SP has already hooked him up Leslie Hoffman, a recent immigrant to Lucky Palms. 

Shelly, you can wait on Darshan to age up, but SP has already given him a romantic interest with his childhood friend Regan Loera-Dreamer. If you're smart, you'll go after Orlando Lincoln, Kiran's BFF from high school. Psst, that's why I keep inviting both of you to these parties. (that's Orlando by the door there.)


Kamala shows up and plays guitar in the front yard for hours, attracting a crowd around her.


And there's Darshan romancing Regan as the sun begins to set and the party winds down. Someday I'll remember to set off the arsenal of fireworks the family has collected. But this Leisure day ends without a light show.


I think Tamira is still a little young for you to be pressuring her about homework, Kiran.

Kiran has been awesome with toddler skilling wishes, and the family-oriented bonus has made it by really quickly, too.


As soon as they got a washer and dryer, Lourdes started autonomously doing laundry.

"Clearly, I am the better candidate for mother of the next heir." Yes, she's Suresh's wife.



The King of Wieners, grilling his subjects.


"I don't want to have a baby now, I want to float on my aqualounge."

You don't really have a choice now. Off to the hospital with you.


Chelsea wanted a boy, but got another daughter, Sitara.


Shelly Boyd finally took a hint and got together with Orlando Lincoln. She even asked him to marry her.
Thank you SP!

26 comments:

  1. fun..You might actually have to try for baby with Suresh it seems his swimmers need extra help. LOL

    Congrats on the new baby girl. Tamira is a cute toddler, can't wait to see how she looks as she gets older.

    Shelly didn't do too bad with Orlando, he's a cutie. Gotta love SP :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, his brother is ahead of him by two kids already!
      I'm looking forward to seeing how the girls grow up, too.
      I was really hoping SP would hook Orlando and Shelly up. I want them to make babies who might be the future spouses of my heir or spares, lol.

      Delete
  2. Wow, Tamira is a little yellow... If she was human, I'd worry she had liver or kidney problems, but I think we're ok.
    I wonder is Sitara will be the same colour?

    Come on Suresh! Poor Lourdes is getting a little too broody now, and the fact your brother and his wife keeps popping out kids definately isn't helping the situation. Stop messing around with weiners and... well... y'no.

    Hi Fred Philips! You should totally adopt him.

    I'm glad Shelly finally found love too. Now she can stop pestering younger and younger children... (and Orlando is a catch. Yum.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suchandra's skin tone looks mostly normal on medium to dark ranges, but the yellow really comes out in the lighter tones. It's hard to tell with Sitara still being a larva, but I think she got Kiran's skin tone.

      LOL, it is time for Suresh to stop playing with his wiener and make a baby with Lourdes. They keep trying the risky woohoo, but I think I'l have to have them try for baby.
      I would lov to adopt Fred Philips, but with the wishacy, you can only get a pet if someone rolls a wish for it. And they don't usually wish for pets unless they have an animal lover trait. Then they constantly roll that wish and you have a house full of animals, lol.

      Yeah, Shelly kept going down the line of these brothers. I'm glad she gave that up and got with Orlando. And now they can make babies for me!

      Delete
  3. Fun episode. Sad to see she didn't get the boy she wanted. But I bet she would be pretty!

    Tamira is a litte gaundice like LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kristen. Chelsea didn't get a boy, but she'll probably get another chance.
      That yellow skin color is really standing out, lol.

      Delete
  4. Oh no! Not the sim buttocks! I have to say I was somewhat disappointed they were not Suchandra's buttocks---I may have run towards him, lol :P Though Suresh isn't too shabby---

    Suchandra---it's hard to imagine he is a grandpa, lol He looks pretty darn good for a grandpa!

    Tamira is a cutie pie! I bet her little sister will be too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my only current blog where I don't have the adult warning, so I felt I should say something about the butts. That's as 'adult' as this one will likely ever get.

      Suresh does look good for a grandpa. He's still YA, and won't turn adult until after Darleen is elder, because of the genie lifespan.

      Tamira is cute, I'm hoping her sister is too.

      Delete
  5. Hmm... where to start... Alvaro, dance with me, sexy. *sigh, no Alvaro buttocks, although Alvaro abs was just as delightful*
    LMAO when I saw Chelsea in the pool thinking about the toilet, I was like... are you going to pee in the pool? Ew...
    LOL buttocks portion of this episode is over. You crack me up.
    I thought Tamira was a yellow berry Sim for a minute there.
    Lourdes has delusional wishes like Suresh? Hmm... I hadn't noticed them before. *light bulb* AHA! Of course, I know why, I was too busy running around with Alvaro and worshiping the King of Weiners. *shrugs*
    Suchandra is the sexiest grandfather in the universe.
    I hope you are enjoying my ridiculous comments, by the way. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alvaro likes to watch the skinny dipping, but so far he hasn't joined in. If he ever does, I promise to get pictures. Though you have a copy of him you can play with at home. =P
      Chelsea really had to pee, but she made it to the toilet, lol.
      I know, Tamira is kind of berry. It will be interesting gto se how she looks when she grows up.
      Suresh's crazy has kind of rubbed off on Lourdes. Really, she cleans all the time, like she's trying to impress me.
      Suchandra does rank pretty high in the sexy grandpa dept.
      Of course I enjoy your ridiculous comments on my ridiculous legacy, lol. *hugs*

      Delete
  6. Fred Philips! Woo! Though Don King took the cake for this round of EA's name generator fun time. lol

    The Dirty Cheating Bastard Strikes Again! I had no idea the game didn't classify slow dancing as a romantic interaction. I'm going to quit cancelling that interaction for my dollies now. Oopsie!

    King of Wieners seems to be having some problems in that department. Poor Lourdes! Though I loved her laundry outfit. Hurray for having nothing clean left to wear! (I know it was the pool party, but it did look like that was what was going on. lol)

    And, uh, Tamira really Is yellow isn't she? Too much saffron in her rice? I actually checked the color settings on my monitor at first thinking my eyes have finally just given up.

    And thank you for the gratuitous shot of shirtless Suchandra. Maybe next time gratuitous shots of his buttocks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I laughed so hard when this kid named Don King showed up, lol.

      Yeah, they can slow dance with whoever they want apparently. It's kind of annoying, because it looks romantic, and you just feel it's wrong for them to be doing that outside of romantic relationships, but they do it all the time and no one gets jealous or angry. *shrug*

      Suresh's wiener is not up to pr. Don't tell him I said that! He'll get a complex. It is probably tim I have them try for baby, since risky isn't happening for them. LOL, that did look like a laundry day outfit.

      I was surprised by how bright Tamira turned out, because I've only seen it on darker skins so far.

      Okay, that's two votes for Suchandra's butt making an appearance. I'll see what I can do. ;)

      Delete
  7. I like the pictures of LP hanging in the dining room. Your design sense never ceases to be awesome. =D

    "The King of Wieners, grilling his subjects."

    Lulz...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I keep redecorating this one, but I think I'm happy now. The pics are of Egypt, but seeing them that small, one desert can be taken for another.
      I need to get Suresh busy with the photography some more, he has a wish to improve his skill.

      LOL, thanks, I thought that line was funny, too.

      Delete
  8. I can't believe all the butts I've seen in this chapter and it's bit unacceptable :O nah just kidding...but Tamira is really yellow as a bee! I feel bad for Suresh, I think he should be heir, it's not too late to make the change!

    Also. Fred Philips is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I think Suresh is funnier as a spare.
      Besides, he's the King of Wieners. What could be better than that? =P

      Fred Philips is awesome. =D

      Delete
  9. As usual, so much fun to comment on and end in prepositions!

    Thank you for the warning about the buttockses. Yes, I just said buttockses. There were two sets, and that's what the plural should be so that's what I'm putting it as.

    LMFAO at Alvaro stealing Chelsea's clothes!!! Then those sneaky men loitering around to see when she would get out of it. I just loved the that he had over his head. Then, Suchandra just Happened to come along.

    Tamira's skin really is yellow. I wonder who she got that from.

    More Fred Phillips! I'm so glad he showed up.

    Don King? LMAO!

    Poor Shelley. She keeps trying, and she never snagged a Gandharva brother. I Am glad she finally found someone to get married to. :)

    LOL I love how Lourdes is taking on some of Suresh's 'I'm the best attitude' because really, as far as baby making goes, they're falling behind.

    Loved this updated and looking forward to when the next one comes along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, mypal!
      I've never thought about pluralizing buttocks. 'Buttockses' sound like something Gollum would say. Hobbitses with their nasty buttockses, we hates them forever, precious!

      Poor Chelsea had to pee so bad, she was forced to get out of the hot tub even though she had no clothes. And that was definitely Alvaro's idea of a party.

      Tamira's skin color is from Suchandra. His skin tone is darker, so it looks more of a natural golden tan color, but Tamira got the paleness from Chelsea, so she's a brighter yellow.

      Fred Philips and Don King. EA random naming wins!

      I hope Shelly is happy, even though she didn't get a Gandharva brother, Orlando is a good catch.

      Lourdes and Suresh are slacking. Well, they risky woohoo all the time, so it's not like they aren't putting in the effort. But it is time to have them try for baby, since the risky isn't happening for them.

      Delete
  10. Great chapter as always. Your sims sure do love the risky whoohoo. When they want it, nothing or nobody will stand in there way! I also had a giggle with the Weiner king and grilling his subjects. Tamira really was pretty yellow against that bee, she doesn't look that yellow to me in the other pics of her though. It was funny kirin grilling her about homework! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, amanda!
      It's true, my Sims are on a mission to risky woohoo all the time, in everyone else's bed.
      I think the sunlight made Tamira's yellow tone stands out more than inside lighting does.

      Delete
  11. Glad to see Fred Philips is back. Hopefully Suresh will knock up Lourdes soon. So much for him being the best heir candidate... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, you can't be heir if you can't produce the next heir, The Wiener King should know this. =P
      But not to worry, Suresh and Lourdes will get to have a baby eventually.

      Delete
  12. I have a garage full of 3 week old kitties. One of them is the exact color of Fred Philips! I believe he/she just found his/her new name. LOL What's wonderful, is people are going to be confused as to why that name. I really hope it ends up being a girl. Double confusion. Muah-ah-ah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eee! Kittens! I love them! And so awesome you're naming one Fred Philips!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tamira is a cutie :) The hot dog kid was a riot!
    How appropriate ^_^ Very fun... lots of babies happening ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tamira is a cute one. The hot dog kid will continue to make random appearances in the future.
      Kiran and Chelsea did get right on the baby train, lol.

      Delete