Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Chapter 22: Someone Must Be Cheating




Last chapter, Kairavi didn't get so much as a mention, she here she is spinning tracks on the DJ booth Kiran bought to satisfy some midlife crisis wish to buy expensive crap.


Sitara gets in some work on her poetry book before work. The  pictures of her and Tim inspire romantic verse.

All sticky among the clouds
You grasp wanting fears under the trees
Intense! The pleasure is coming



Kiran has become obsessed with checking the mirror for wrinkles. Two of his daughters are young adults; one of them is already married. He could become a grandfather any day now. The horror!


Chelsea takes on another case. I have no idea what it's about, but she has to go question 3 random people. A nearby hangout is full of her relatives, so she steps in to question them all.


Literally everyone in this place is a Gandharva, including the family's founder, Suchandra. Leslie and Jamie get a good argument going while Chelsea questions Tamira. Tamira tells her that whoever she's asking about is dirtier than her uncle. I wonder which one she means...surely not Suresh. No one would speak that way about Suresh.

After the questions are done, Chelsea has to go do a stakeout in the park across the street from this bar....



And this happens.



Bwuh?



0.o

I'm trying not to laugh so hard that I forget to get pictures. Ezra, the youngest of Darleen and Suchandra's sons, is clearly not amused by this public adultery. Or maybe he's offended that someone as fashionable as Don King, in his chain mail, would go for someone as mainstream as Jamie, when there's a hot Indiana Jones type right there.



Yep, Ezra is just jealous, and tries to attract the insane Don with hand puppets.

Don: Was that good for you, honey?

In the background, someone is thinking about a guy in pigtails.


Don: My work here is done.

Ezra: I'm evil! You're insane! Together we could take over the world and destroy it with radiation.

Jamie: Am I pollinated now?

No, Don is insane, but he's not an alien.

Whoever Chelsea was expecting to show up for her stakeout never appeared, so she goes home with an unsolved case to finish tomorrow. But it was worth it. So, so worth it.


Oh, you two!

Tim actually refused Sitara's invitation to the house after his shift was over, so she went over to fetch him. She has a wish to kiss him to fulfill.


She gets him home, gets the kiss and that of course leads to risky woohoo.


And then sleep. Timothy dreams about his cute kitty.


Tim sleeps in while Sitara does her morning routine, and is still sleeping when her carpool comes.


Chelsea's the only one at home. She really ought to be doing her unfinished stakeout, but I want her to hang around so Tim is here when Sitara gets back from work. She has a wish to go on a date with him, and he has tonight off.

So, Chelsea sits in front of that weird air filter reward thing and meditates. She's been obsessed with it ever since she blew a bunch of happiness points on it. No one else even notices it's there.

"It, like, totally retunes my aura."



Speaking of tuning, look who's up and playing guitar in his underwear on the balcony.


Sensing that he's awake, Chelsea runs up to talk to him about composting.

"Do you, like, have a job? Or do you just chill in your pajamas all day?" Tim wants to know.

Like you're one to talk. Mr. In His Underpants at Lunch Time.

"I was only asking because I want in on this heir-spouse gravy train. Marrying a legacy heir is the sweetest gig ever."


Sitara and Tim's date that night, karaoke and woohoo.


While Sitara was out not rolling wishes to marry Tim, Kesari was fulfilling her first ever romantic wish, to kiss this guy. I think his name is Kurtis. I do know he's one of Kesari's first friends from childhood. Before this, she's only rolled wishes to make friends, with pretty much everyone she meets. Not surprisingly, she's chosen Super Popular as her LTW.



The prom announcement comes at a most convenient moment.


Kairavi's love interest, Josue, aged up a few days ago, and became a cop. She's only got a few days to go before she's a YA, too, so she's waiting it out by playing games online with him, working on her wishes for higher nerd status.


Next day, Chelsea finally gets to finish her stakeout. Of course it's pigtail guy.


"Do you think I spooked them?"

Nah, Chels, you were invisible. They never saw you.


Snowflake Day! I decide to torture myself with a gift giving party. For the lulz.

That isn't even everyone, just the ones who managed to make it all the way into the room. Most were invited, but I got at least a half dozen crashers at this shindig, too.


Here's Josue Hudson, Kairavi's guy, in YA form. Nice ears!


Suresh and Lourdes change into formals suddenly. Suresh is clearly planing on taking Lourdes up into Kiran's bed. But instead they take off with Aurelio, who spun into a graduation robe. Apparently they held graduation on Snowflake day.


It's gift opening time.

Oh, just shoot me now.


Tim is chosen as poster boy for the gift ceremony, since he gave the best gift opening face.

Lots of presents were opened, and pictures taken, but this is really all you need to see. No one got toilet paper or anything cool.


It's become massively predictable, as all the virtuosos get guitars and all the geniuses get chess tables.


The room erupts in red minus signs. Someone must be cheating.


Darshan's wife Monica is leaping into Rajendra's arms. Darshan would do something about it, except he's suffering a route failure.


Oh, Rajendra, you're a scientist! I remember when you used to berate people for ignorance when they asked about your sign.


"Dude, how is it that you get away with kissing a dude in public, and Monica and Rajendra are flirting big time at a family holiday without getting the 'dirty cheating bastard' label? Why am I the only one?" 




Tamira has fleas!

Also, three generations of Gandharvas, all musicians.


Sitara has been waiting on her wish to make out with Timothy.


Okay, now what? Who's cheating now?


Chelsea! With Kiran's uncle Stephan (Darleen's sister's husband).

Her daughters line up to chastise her.


Alvaro is pissed now. "They're all filthy cheaters! All of them! It's not just me."


Meanwhile, Darshan is upstairs forgiving Monica her earlier indiscretion with his brother. In Sitara's bed.


Alvaro: "Hey, baby, let's take this party home."

Kamala: "We could play 'Put the snowman in the igloo'."

Rajendra: *cannot unsee what has been seen*


The party winds up as the inevitable holiday trick-or-treater comes for candy.

"Nora, this is Snowflake day, not Spooky day."

"I know. But we're aging up in a couple of days. This is our last chance for spooky day candy."


Chelsea little flirtation with Stephan, though witnessed by his daughters and others, passed completely under Kiran's radar.


Sitara and Tim grab a little privacy in the nursery. Maybe it will inspire you guys to start thinking about your future, and the future of this legacy? Hint: Make babies!

_____________________________

Tons of risky woohoo, so far no results. That I know of.
Sitara rolls fairly consistent wishes to kiss or date Tim, so I at least have excuses to get them together. Hopefully she'll wish to marry him or at least get knocked up. I'm not at the point of truly being worried yet, there's still plenty of time before the situation gets critical.

For those who haven't seen it yet, Tamira and Jamie's spin off legacy, Meanwhile, In An Alternate Dimension... has the first chapter up. Chapter two will be up tomorrow. Or tonight, depending.

20 comments:

  1. OMG Jamie what are you doing? Man lots of 'love' going on in this update. Flirting kissing, and poor Alvaro I understand why he would be upset.

    Well hopefully the cheating sticks to just flirting and there won't be any babies that come of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, there was a lot of love going on. And really, poor Alvaro, everyone else is as bad as he was, or worse, but he got stuck with the label.
      So far none of it has gone past flirting or kissing, so no babies.

      Delete
  2. Good grief! I would have to beat most of them! Parties seem to be a breeding ground

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I now officially ship Jaime/Don King. That kiss was HOT. O_O

    ReplyDelete
  4. With Don King? Jamie! I thought you had better taste than that! Then again, I thought Suresh had better taste than that... woman? he picked at the park. Yeesh.

    Moar Tim in his undies! Yay!!! And Kairavi is just gorgeous. And look, the family all got together at the hangout and still fought. Good times. But at this rate I think Leslie needs a valium.

    Ok, who rolled the wish to torture you with that party? Oh man! That looks like a real fun routing time there! Also, Artistic sims get an easel. FYI. Loved the line 'The room erupts in Red Minus Signs.' Fantastic. And wait, no fights broke out? At a family party? Was that a first?

    And until then, Oh Alvaro! You're so funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Don King is way better than the thing Suresh was flirting with. Don would actually clean up nicely if I could be bothered to CAS him. I'm using his Insane trait as an excuse for being lazy and letting him go around in chain mail. =P

      Tim doesn't spend as much time in his undies as Jamie, but he does give us a good show when he does. Leslie and Monica both pick fights all the time.

      Kiran was the party wish. Well, I had multiple gift party wishes,but Kiran got to do it because he also has a throw 10 parties wish. I would have fely bad if I didn't invite the whole extended family. And then I got way too many crashers. It was a routing nightmare. And everyone was too busy flirting to get into fights, I guess. But I wish for once the spouse would slap one of the cheaters, for more drama and lulz.

      Delete
  5. Alvaro, after this chapter, you're officially forgiven. At least you had the decency to cheat away from your wife, and admit that it was wrong. This lot... Wow... This is just crazy! I think I've lost count of who cheated with who, but Jamie and Don King was the best. Don aged up pretty well, actually, and I bet the insane trait would have made for some fun wishes!

    That party.... I thought mine were bad! Wow. Still not attempted a gift-giving party, I don't think I have a big enough space for the rug plus guests in my legacy house, but I think I'll move house next gen, maybe I'll make a big, empty room and throw one. Not with that many sims, though...

    I forgot what else happened besides that party. Such a cheating mess! And was there only one woohoo, or did you just ignore the others?
    Tims gift face was so hot!
    C'mon, Sitara! Get yourself knocked up and/or roll a wish to get married, would ya?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, Alvaro finally gets a pass! This chapter was extra cheaty, lol, but yeah, the most memorable cheating was Jamie on Don.
      IIt would have been interesting to have Don around as Sitara's potential future spouse, if that crash during prom hadn't killed that.

      I really need to not invite every single extended family ember to the holiday parties. I feel bad if I don't, but all those Sims + crashers is too much. And the gift parties are super annoying with the route fails as they try to find seats for watching the gifts get opened.

      I think Darshan and Monica got in the only completed woohoo at that party. There might have been some interrupted attempts, but, gah, I don't even remember what else happened in all that chaos, either.

      I hope Sitara does eventually want to marry Tim, I'd really like to get him and his cute kitty in the house. =D

      Delete
  6. Sitara...the greatest poet ever and you know it! I feel bad for the party you threw, I can't imagine what it put those sims through! I really do like Tim, there is just something about him. I guess like the others he plays guitar and maybe that will one day make him a star!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sitara is an amazing poet, lol.
      I can only imagine how frustrating it is t suffer from route failure. I feel bad for Sims. Parties must be so stressful for them.
      I like Tim, too. =D

      Delete
  7. Jamie.... NOOOOOOOO!!!!!
    I just now noticed he is indeed wearing chain mail.
    More hand motions...
    Tim the Enchanter has a cute kitty. *bangs head on desk*

    LOL everyone always wants to sit in the same chair.
    I still love you, Alvaro, only because you're fun to point and laugh at. :)
    LOVE the use of the thought bubbles there with the snowman in the igloo!
    I STILL have never had a trick-or-treater.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Jamie's kiss with Don was quite the surprise.
      That chain mail is CC, it's not the best, it still looks more like a shirt than actual mail. I still haven't used it in Summerdream, either, which is what I DLed it for.
      Tim does have a cute kitty. If Sitara does ever wish to marry him, I'm taking kitty in too.

      That gift pile is a menace! It's such a routing issue. ugh. I keep saying 'never again' but I do it again, anyway.
      Poor Alvaro, lol. He is fun though.

      Trick or treating is weird, sme people never get it, and some (like me) get trick or treaters on every holiday, not just Spooky Day.

      Delete
  8. OMG Don King. LMAO. From the pic, it looked like Don was the one initiating the kissing? Hahaha. OooOoo Alvaro. *waves* *blows kiss* LOL. Ugh, Tim. *dies*
    HOLY path errors. Omg. That is an ass ton of Sims in one room. ROFL. That was hilarious to see a picture of, but ugh, so annoying to have in game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Don did initiate that kiss, yeah.
      That party was such a nightmare of pathing errors. I really need to quit doing that to myself, lol.
      Tim actually looks a bit like Alvaro. They are related, I think Alvaro is Tim's uncle.

      Delete
  9. I love the route fail over the chair, lol The only thing that would have been funnier is that kind of route fail over a feather! I had a cat drop a feather in front of the stove, and none of the sims could use the stove because of it. I think that's a great idea in RL--drop a feather in front of the stove---oh dear. Now I can't cook, we'd better order pizza, lol :P

    I had that weird air filter thing for Kanani, she was obsessed with it too! Wouldn't leave it alone---but then, uh, she died, and no one else ever paid any attention to it. It was left behind in Sunlit Tides when the family moved to Moonlight Falls.

    The party was a fun mess, all you needed was a couple of Diva sims, because they like to slap people just for the heck of it, lol I really like the gift giving party, with just a few sims it is a lot of fun. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I know, Sims routing is so crazy!

      I got that air filter way back in GEn 1 of the Brannons, but never showed or mentioned it, since no one used it. It got left behind when Gen 2 moved out. But Chelsea is still obsessed with it. Which is good, it keeps her busy. =P

      I like gift giving parties, too.I just need to accept that I don't absolutely have to invite every single relative for it, lol. Even just Kiran's siblings & their spouses is too many. I wish the game didn't throw extra crashers in on top of that.

      Delete
  10. Those were some crazy days there. Everyone was a little bonkers. haha... maybe it was a full moon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are always bonkers in this family, I swear, lol. No full moon required.

      Delete