Monday, June 10, 2013

Chapter 20: Anger, Anger, and Exhaustion




"So, is it going to be weird for us, with my mother dating your grandfather?"

"Your mother dates pretty much everyone, Jamie," Tamira shrugs, "You should be more worried about the fact that your mother is the only Sim in Lucky Palms who is on my father's enemy list."

"Your dad hates my mom?" This is news to Jamie.

Tamira nods, "Apparently he saw your mom kissing Kamala's husband Alvaro way back when he was a teen, and he's never gotten over it."

It's true, Kiran loathes Alisha Lancaster. Has a red map tag for her and everything. But he never got mad at Alvaro for that kiss. It's also true that Alisha dates everyone. She was on again, off gain with Jamie's father, Donovan Steel (who also dated everyone), but never settled down with anyone. Surprisingly, she and Donovan had two kids together, Jamie and his sister Athena, and never had kids with anyone else.


Not surprisingly, Tamira rolls lots and lots of wishes about Jamie. Massage, play gnubb, but not that marriage wish I'm waiting for.


And when she's not wishing things about him, she's glomping him autonomously.


Sitara is working on her last book to fulfill her wish to write 5 books. She's mostly been writing drama, but somewhere in there she unlocked the ability to write poetry. So Sitara is now contributing to the universe's supply of poetry written by teenage girls with  her volume of verse entitled Girls Die Like Rough Seashells.

Anger, anger, and exhaustion.
The rain works like a dry window.
Never hustle a flower.
Why does the girl gab?
Skyscrapers grow!



I usually use a random book title generator for my Sim book titles, but for poetry I'm using a random poetry generator and taking one of the lines it spits out for titles. Magic voice loves random generators. Sitara's poem is also a product of random generation.


"So, woohoo nao?" Jamie is already playing the role of my heir spouse perfectly. Though he has yet to move into the household. *pokes Tamira*

"Cool your jets, magic voice. I just aged up yesterday."

Sorry. I have these plans, but I have to wait for you to get Jamie in the household.

"Plans? What plans?"

Uh, you didn't hear that. Carry on.


Kiran ages up that night while eating leftover birthday cake from Tamira's birthday.


Chelsea is next. And, the pigtails make a brief appearance.

Sorry Chelsea, you aren't a middle aged man, that hairstyle is not for you.

Kiran, Leader of the Free World, gets a midlife crisis. Chelsea does not.

"I'm fulfilled by constant woohoo. In fact, I'm going to get some now." Chelsea drags Kiran off to bed.



After their own woohoo, Tamira and Jamie watch the stars together. Then she goes to bed, leaving Jamie to wander around the house in his underwear.


Everyone is asleep. Jamie is skinny dipping in the hot tub.


Tamira wakes up at dawn with a pressing urge to travel with Jamie. It's not a marriage wish, but it works. She can only travel with him if he's part of the household, so she asks him to move in.

By now, Jamie is starving and exhausted. He gets to eat and get in a little sleep before his carpool comes to take him to his science career job. He drops into bed again as soon as he gets home.


Next morning , it's off to China, where Tamira and Jamie wish for absolutely nothing interesting. Tamira pulls out her bass, and Jamie broods for awhile. Eventually, he wishes to go to the market.



Tamira gets hit on by a local. Then she skinny dips in every pool in the marketplace.


Jamie wishes to visited the graveyard. Tamira wishes to go on a date with Jamie. We compromise.


This picture pretty much sums up the excitement of this trip. I ecstatically lock in the first wish to go back home.



Yay! We're back in Lucky Palms!

"Okay, bird, I'm going to stick you in my back pocket now."



When Jamie moved in, I also nabbed one of the four cats living in his house, Magic Lancaster. Magic is apparently invisible. 

He later manifested in physical form after I reset him.


Spooky day festival.


Carlos Tanner and Jamie are thinking appropriately spooky thoughts for this holiday, but the other pie eating contestant thinks it's Love Day.


Tamira wishes to throw a costume party, so they go home to set that up.

"You taste like pie."

"No, you taste like pie."


Just as the party is starting, Jamie and Tamira beeline for her father's bed. Then they stand for a ridiculously long time.


Because, costumes.


Monica shows up in a military costume. Because her hair is a conversion of ME3's Ashley Williams, Alliance Marine and everyone's favorite space racist, I giggle for awhile.


Where is the grimy door?
Never grab a flower.
Death, desolation, and desolation.
Damn, work!


Sitara has aged up to YA, but hasn't given up her poetic muse.

"I'm going to bed. I'm exhausted."

Somebody took a nap last night instead of going to bed, then decided to paint until noon.

Also, this is the first age up pictureI  have of Sitara, in her Mike Meyers mask. Sorry.

Walk quietly like a old driver.
Lights run!
O, death!
Oh, desolation!
O, anger!



And here's our founder, Suchandra, dressed as a hotdog.


So, Tim, are you too sexy to wear a costume?



"Yes, but I'm wearing one anyway. So, where's Sitara?"

Napping.

"Well, wake her up! I want to see how she aged up."

You want to drag her off for woohoo in her parents' bed.

"Yes, please."


Speaking of party woohoo, Tamira and Jamie have snuck off for theirs. In their own bed, even.


Sitara finally wakes up to join the party.

"Hot costume!"

"It's my nightie."

"Still, hot!"

The dead flower quietly gets the car.
Never grab a jackhammer.




Lt. Commander Ash, I mean, Monica, comes in for some cock blocking. Tim positions his head to get a view of Sitara's ass.

Sadly, Tim never does get any at this party. Damn you, Monica!


Hot dog and Cat Girl hop into bed. That's Orlando and Shelly, though for a moment I thought Suchandra was getting some.


Kesari goes off to age up in private.

"It's not like you guys even remembered my birthday was today."

Sorry. Was caught up in Spooky Day stuff.


We'll end this chapter with a picture of Chelsea mongling a plate.

In case you are wondering, she decided to yawn while en route to put this plate in the fridge. 


_______________________

Okay, so Big Announcement Time!

I got Dragon Valley, and I really want to play it. Since Jamie's LTW is to do the alchemy thing, I decided it would be fun to move this legacy there to indulge his whim.
After Tamira rolled a wish that worked for getting Jamie in the house, I was ready to go. Except, I also didn't want to lose Sitara and Tim. I had decided I would take Sitara, but getting Tim to come along would mean waiting for Sitara to roll a wish for him to move in, or using Porter to move him to his own place in DV. And then I started thinking about who else I could porter along, and my list was ridiculously long. There are so many Sims here I don't want to lose touch with. And portering them al would just make DV over-populated.
Also, I put  lot of work into fixing up LP, and I hated to just abandon it.

So, a Big Decision was reached. Tamira and Jamie will be portered to DV alone, where they will start their own wishacy.
And Sitara will takeover as the Gen 3 heir of this wishacy.
Which means, I'll be starting yet another blog. I know, crazy. But, I really want to play both towns, and even after choosing Tamira as heir, I still wanted Sitara and Tim, too. (Assuming Sitara eventually does get Tim on a permanent basis.) 
As soon as I get the new blog set up, I'll post a link here.

22 comments:

  1. fun times. The girls are all so pretty.

    Chelsea yawning in that pic was funny and um is she in maternity wear?

    Kesari is really pretty I might need to marry her off to Noah. I think they could give Noelle some very nice looking grandkids. :)

    Ah so two wishacies now. That should be fun. Can't wait to see what DV looks like since I don't own it and don't think I'll be buying it.

    This will be fun to see how it all pans out for both heirs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I did get some pretty girls this generation.
      Ha, no, that's Chelsea Athletic outfit. She decided to have Suchandra at the party at some point. I never did make her a proper Athletic outfit, so she's using some random get up, including that top that is so common for maternity wear.

      Yay! Kesari and Noah! Let me know if you need her before she turns YA, I can upload her anytime you need her.

      I am looking forward to playing two wishacies. I love DV. I bought it for Summerdream, for the outfits and build items mostly. But Summerdream is posed, not played and I really wanted to play the town, so a wishacy is perfect for that. But, yeah, DV has pretty limited appeal for a particular niche of players, lol.

      Delete
  2. 'Magic is Invisible.' I'm going to be rolling on that one for a while! Nicely done! lol! Now to read the rest of the chapter. *snort *giggles.

    You are officially my model of efficiency. 5 stories and 5 blogs??? Wow. (Ahem. Stardust Epi plz? I've read that one since you started it and I'm all on pins and needles waiting to see that Stina and Coby are somehow relinked somewhere in the cosmos. They make me grin.)

    Ok. Confessional time: Tim's nose and brow really really remind me of Jack. So Yays that Timothy is sticking around!

    Suchandra as a hotdog gave me tons of giggles. So appropriate. lol. And all the random poetry. Though random or no it still sounded a lot like what's out there. lol And Chelsea's middle aged man hair. Haha. Fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved having and invisble magic cat. I also just loved that Jamie had a cat named Magic.

      Efficiency? Ha, more like crazy. Jenn has more blogs going than me, I think. But I can barely keep up with what I have and now I'm adding another. Stardust has kind of fallen by the wayside. I do need to get that epilogue out so it's not hanging over me. With IP coming out, I'm thinking I'll wait so I can open with a shot of Coby windsurfing. =D

      Tim does have that kind of Jack appeal, and his bad ass hair before Jack went military. I am happy I getto keep Tim. Well, if Sitara doesn't screw that up for me. She has no romantic/family traits, so a wish to marry might be long in coming. But there's always risky woohoo, lol.

      I LOL'ed when Suchandra showed up in a hot dog costume.
      The random poetry generator is awesome. And I think that will be Sitara's heir schtick.

      Those pigtails, man. They're everywhere.

      Delete
  3. I hate that sims can't travel with neighbors, but in this case, it worked out in your favor!

    Wow that's gonna be a lot of blogs. o.o But man, I know your feels.

    I was the one who wanted all those "with help" RLC rolls, just so I could potentially keep more of my heir's kids around sometimes. =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be great if Sims could travel with neighbors, but considering how broken that mechanic was in both TS1 and 2, and how broken travel in general is in 3, I think maybe it's for the best that they dropped it if they couldn't fix it.
      It's also weird that they even roll wishes to travel with Sims they can't travel with. But then, they roll wishes to skinny dip with their grandmas...
      Anyway, yeah, it did work in my favor. I could have used it make her marry Jamie, but I really want her to wish it. But it did get him in the house.

      I know, I have too many blogs to keep up with. But I really want to play in both towns, and to keep up with the family and friends in LP. So, here I am, lol.

      Delete
  4. *head spins trying to keep up with Alisha's love life*
    glomping is a funny word LOL
    'Never hustle a flower' omg LMAO
    the pigtails... oh the pigtails!!!!
    O.O go right ahead and skinny dip in the hot tub, Jamie... nobody's looking. >.>
    And then Tamira goes skinny dipping out in public. Nice.
    Magic Lancaster: reset and memory altered. ;)
    Hey! Maybe the other contestant thinks spooky day is romantic. ??
    Wow, Jamie and Tamira woohooing in their own bed. How novel.
    'never grab a jackhammer' she thinks before running off to woohoo. interesting.
    What an awesome outtake!

    Okay. You need to be invited to simmers anonymous. Jazen and I are faithful attendees. We'll leave you a chair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alisha's love life was and still is pretty crazy. She really really gets around. So I was amazed her two kids have the same father, lol.
      Glomping is a funny word.

      The stuff the random poetry generator comes up with is priceless. I'm so glad Sims can write poetry now, so I can use more of this stuff.
      The pigtails really are the age up hair of choice. Kiran kept his normal hair, though, lol.
      Everyone was asleep when Jamie decided to strip down and get in the hot tub. I was entertained, at least, lol.
      Yeah, Tamira skinny dipped over and over. That actually happen whenever I go to China. I'm kind of thinking I should change those pools to fountains. Except Sims get stuck in fountains, now. Gah!

      LOL, maybe the other contestant did think spooky day is romantic. My first thought was 'one of these kids is not like the other', lol.
      I know, no one uses their own bed, so when they do , it's like Wow!
      Yeah, I saw some sexual connotations in Sitara's little poem there.

      LOL< I do need simmers anon, lol.

      Delete
  5. I like this idea! and it sounds fun too! Sitara is probably happy too since that means she gets to be heir :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kristen! I feel a little crazy for taking on another blog, but I really want to do it., so...
      Sitara will be happy she gets to be heir.

      Delete
  6. 5 blogs is not so bad---I technically have 16, though only half of them are public, lol I have blogs set up for various challenges (including a wishacy) so that I am all ready to go when I feel like writing for them. :P Kamala has a starring role in a Bachelor challenge that I am doing--she is one of the 7 bachelorettes, lol (Funny enough she was the first to drag the bachelor to the bedroom! :D)

    This was a fun chapter, and I don't blame you in the least for wanting to play DV. I love DV, it is my new favorite store world. There are some decent looking townies too. Jamie so reminds me of Cole/Rory, prob cause of his hair style and color, but I swear they have similar genetics too. Your first pic that was my first thought---hey it's Rory! Or not...

    Suchandra as a hotdog = priceless. I also love the pie kisses!

    Loved the poetry, so appropriate for a teenage girl.

    I'm looking forward to your new story---and the continuation of this one! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a lot of blogs, Nirar! I should probably start setting the new one up. But I've been spending all my time setting up DV for Tanira.
      LOL, that's my Kamala!
      The townies in DV are pretty interesting, I'm going to turn some of them occult. I'm a little worried about the town's logevity. There aren't a lot of empty house with enough beds for families, and some of th occupied houses also will need work if they're ever going to have children in them/ But, LP has that problem, too, so...yeah. I deal with it.
      I think it's the hair that reminds you of Rory. I adjusted Jamie a little as a teen, but his genetics come from premade Donovan Steel and his born in game mother, who had two premdes for parents.

      I loved the pie kiss, too, lol. And Suchandra as a hotdog.

      Poetry is Sitara's new schtick, I think.

      Thanks! I'm hoping I can do the move with Tamira today so I can get this project off the ground.

      Delete
  7. Poetry, pigtails and pie kisses, along with an invisible magic cat, were the best parts of this :)
    The pie kisses kinda made me think maybe Tamira had too much lipstick on LOL!

    Oh, and Kesari is haawtt!

    What an exciting trip to China you had! All my sims roll martial arts wishes in China, so I'd expected some of that.

    I think that's all I had to say :| This comment feels very short, sorry! :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that they don't wash their face after the pie eating contest.
      The invisible magic cat was awesome. He's coming to DV too.

      Kesari is thrilled to be noticed. AShe's a social butterfly and ended up forgotten on her birthday. That must have sucked for her. Hopefuly the rst of her teen stage is better for her. She is pretty at least, like her sisters.

      I expected some martial arts wishes, too. I didn't really give it very long, since I was bored and only doing this because I used the travel wish to move Jamie in. So as soon as they wished to leave, I did.

      Delete
  8. A suchandra sighting! In a Hot Dog too!

    Sitara has a way with words, I'm sure her poems will be classics and kids will have to decipher their deep deep meaning. Oh, Invisible cat is now my favorite character :D also that trip to China had to be the shortest trip!

    I lose count how many sim stories you have! I thought I had a lot...I have...five? I think...but yeah go for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suchandra made an excellent hot dog, lol.
      Sitara's poems will be quoted by lovestrucl lovers of the future.
      Invisible cat was awesome, but he's visible now. I'll have to get a picture.
      I did cut that trip off as soon as they wished to go home, because it was so boring nd I really just wanted to move on.

      LOL, it is easy to lose track of all these stories.

      Delete
  9. I love Sitara's poetry. It's very angsty.

    I didn't know they could woohoo in catacombs. o_o

    Magic the cat is invisible? Perfect.

    I was entranced by the snakeskin tablecloth at the festival.

    So will Tamira still exist in this town? I'm happy to see that Tim will be around, as long as Sitara wishes for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That random poetry generator is awesome for throwing out angsty poems.
      They can woohoo in the catacombs, same as other rabbitholes. First you take the tour with with your partner, then click on the biuilding while they're in their and choose 'woohoo'.

      The funnt thing about Magic is he was visible when he moved in. t wasn't untiil later I saw this plumbob wandering around all low to the ground with no cat beneath it.
      I love that snakeskin texture. I actually didn't do that though, the LP festival ground comes with the snakeskin pie eating booth.

      I think Tamirawill still exist in this town, since the only way to make her leave while keeping her in the family tree would involve doing stuff with Traveler that I don't feel like doing. So, she'll exist here, and the new blog with her will be an alternate universe.

      Delete
  10. I totally know the feeling of wanting to start a new blog with Sims that you get attached to. OoOoo I love when guys are Inappropriate and they are sexy and have sexy pajamas. Jamie.... :D
    Jamie skinny dipping? Uhhhh yes please. LOL. That was fabulous.
    When Sims have pie all over their face, my mind immediately goes to "So who did you kill today?" because your face looks bloody.
    I lost my balance a little when Jamie was in his Halloween costume, but then I saw Tim in his costume and the balance was successfully lost as I fell down from Tim's sexiness.
    Wtf Sitara? Did you forget you are a hot Sim? Why you covering your face?
    At the end there, I thought Chelsea was a Slob and she was "Lick Plate Clean" to fulfill her hunger bar. LMAO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was more a case of me be attached to Lucky Palms and all the Sims I'd leave behind if I continued this wishacy with Tamira and Jamie in DV. So, I decided to make their move into a separate legacy and keep playing this one in LP.

      Jamie is fun, going around in underwear all the time. And he and Tim both did look great in that costume. I thought it was funny they both ended up in the same one.

      I know, Sitara is too pretty for such an ugly costume.

      LOL, Chelsea was yawning, an annoying thing Sims do when party guests are wearing anything that's not whatever the clothing type for the party is. But it was funny that she did with a plate in her hand.

      Delete
  11. More fun :) I thought Chelsea was really hungry. *LOL*
    Suchandra is making a statement to Suresh I bet, being the King Wiener for a night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chelsea was just really bored. But that was a big yawn, lol.
      I'm a little disappointed Suresh didn't turn up in the Wiener costume.

      Delete