Sunday, June 2, 2013

Chapter 18: The Untimely Death of Jaycen Hendrix




Tamira takes after her grandfather, rocking out on her guitar as soon as she wakes up.


Sitara wanted to play chess, and it just so happened that Timothy was conveniently located in a park with a chess table. Not the most romantic thing to do, but anything that gets these two doing something together is a plus.


Tamira came along because she wanted to play guitar in the park. Then she wanted to jam with Jaycen Hendrix, who never settled down from his millionaire playboy lifestyle.


Kairavi tagged along, and got into a water balloon fight with Josue Hudson. Son of Shawn Hudson, the original guy with the pigtails.


"Wait, Mr. Hendrix, where are you going? I thought we were jamming?"


"Please don't take me now! Can't you see I was jamming with a hot young girl that I haven't scored with yet?"

Grim has no pity. Jaycen Hendrix dies. Both Tamira and Sitara roll wishes to resurrect him. I had no idea those wishes were such big payoffs, at 10k each. But, the effort involved to do that would be more than I'm interested in to bring back some old guy who's already fathered his share of bastards in my town. It's time to free up some real estate, old man. Now, off to the cemetery.


With their chess game interrupted by the untimely (or maybe it was timely?) death of Jaycen Hendrix, Tim and Sitara finally get romantic. Mildly romantic, anyway. They've been romantic interests forever now, but still haven't had their first kiss. Sitara gets no wishes for him at all. Or for anyone else.


Timothy throws a water balloon in Sitara's face, squashing any hopes of getting that first kiss today.

I'm going to kill autonomous water balloons for anyone over child age in Retuner.


Back at home, Kesari is being watched by a new, very formally dressed babysitter, while Mom is out doing some boring stake out for a case and Dad is doing some opportunity in a rabbithole.


He goes outside to play with the soccer thing, and changes into his 'athletic' wear.

"My dream is to enter the jousting tournaments in Dragon Valley."


The girls come home from their outing at the park, and Sitara decides she wants to do a ranked chess matched. Oddly enough, Timothy turns out to be her first ranked opponent.

"It was the only way I could get her to invite me over."

I'm sorry, Tim. It's a wishacy, and she doesn't roll any good wishes. You could take the initiative here, you know. And I don't mean hitting her in the face with a water balloon.


Kiran rolls a wish to pillow fight with the now dismissed babysitter. He has two open wish slots, so, I have no choice but to invite the babysitter back over to be pummeled with pillows. He comes sporting an entirely different outfit and hairstyle this time.


Done with the pillow fight, he's left to roam free in the household, and attempts to flirt with Sitara, who won her ranked chess match. Timothy is roaming about somewhere, but doesn't notice this.


Baby sitter loses interest, and grows his hair back out to take a dip in the pool.


Birthday party time for Kesari. The first guests start to arrive. Darshan's wife is very pregnant. (They end up having a boy, Mauricio). Kamala and Alvaro just had a baby, too, a girl named Gena.


Suresh and Lourdes' son Aurelio is a teen now. And they also have a new baby daughter, Pauline.


Kesari gets taken to the cake. I did actually get an age up picture, but it wasn't a very good one. So you'll have to wait to see her child form.


Pigtail guy #2 crashed this party, and is forced to make a campaign donation or be kicked out.


Monica and Leslie get into a fight. Can't have a family party without a fight.


And here's that age up pic of Kesari, the next morning before school.


That afternoon, when school is out, it's Kairavi's birthday party.



 And here she is as a teen. And that's all for the birthday party pictures, as nothing exciting happened. Yes, there was some woohoo, but how many times can I show that before it becomes boring?



The next day is Leisure Day, and it's also another prom day. Sitara has finally wished for a first kiss from Timothy.


And there it is.


Kairavi is approached by Josue Hudson, son of the legendary Shawn Hudson of the pig tails. He's got the Inappropriate trait, which can sometimes be a real relationship killer. But in this case, his inappropriate pick up line is well received. This is also how things went down with Tamira and Jamie, who is also Inappropriate.


At the other end of the park, Timothy is dismayed to see his other love interest flirting with one of his cousins. Yes, SP has had Tim flirting with other girls, since Sitara was taking so long about deciding if he was the one. Or maybe he just wants to be a dirty cheating bastard like his uncle Alvaro.


The girls go home and get ready for prom, and their dates show up. 


Kairavi belatedly wishes to ask Josue to the prom right as the limo pulls up. Sorry, Kai, you'll just have to hope that you get hooked up with him at prom. Or at least, that prom doesn't hook you up with someone less desirable. 


"Trick or Treat!"

"Shouldn't you be getting ready for your prom?" Sheesh, kids these days! At least her costume is appropriate for the summer holiday.


Kesari, the Social Butterfly, is too young to go to prom, but that doesn't stop her from wanting to call every boy she knows to chat with them. Her wish panel is filled with wishes to befriend four different boys from school. And that was just the four I locked in, she's rolled wishes to befriend every other child in town.


She rolls a wish to light a firecracker. Finally, someone wants to use them. They always wish to buy them, but never to use them.


The thing I hate most about prom is that it doesn't increase fun or hunger. My kids always come out of it miserable and starving.

Sitara and Timothy decide to go steady during the prom, and Kairavi does end up hooked up with Josue. He actually was the only teen boy who isn't related to her or in a steady relationship, so that worked out nicely.


Kesari is working on her make friends with wishes one by one. Today she's working on Geoffrey Boyd-Lincoln, son of Orlando and Shelly.


Kairavi, unlike her sister Sitara, rolls a ton of wishes for her prom hook up. She wants to go on a date with Josue.


Once again, Josue's Inappropriate trait pays off as he grabs her for a deep first kiss.


"Damn, I never noticed how hot you were before, Mr. Boyd-Lincoln."

Orlando has still got it.


We'll end this chapter with Kairavi satisfying her wish to pillow fight with Josue.

_____________________________________

Kiran has reached the Vice President level of his career, so he's one promotion away from achieving his LTW. And once he's done that I'm free to pass the torch to the next heir, who has still not been chosen. All four girls are in the running, and they all have pros and cons as far as their looks and traits go. I also factor in their boyfriends, though the fact that this is a wishacy means there's no guarantee they'll want to marry their high school love interests. But generally, that does happen.
So, I am thinking of doing an heir vote, if I can't make a decision by the time Kiran gets that promotion.
Tamira will likely already be YA by then.


25 comments:

  1. * That he hasn't scored with yet!?!?! Do huh? Dude! She's way young for you!
    * LOL @ freeing up some real estate.
    * The babysitter cracks me up!
    * Kairavi is really pretty!
    *'Shawn Hudson of the pigtails' LMBO
    * Is there any room in this town for more dirty cheating bastards? Oh yeah, this is sims. Of course there is!
    * I hate that about prom! It should increase things not decrease (except for energy level)
    * Shelly! That was the name I was trying to think of earlier. :)
    * Oooo SOMEbody likes the inappropriate trait. :)
    * I like the idea of a vote! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, as a premade Jaycen was set up to be a ladies' man, and he did live up to that. He never married and did father quite a few little bastards in my town. So I just imagined when Tamira asked to jam with him, he thought he was going to score.
      Yeah, I don't need single old men taking up whole lots to themselves, lol.
      That babysitter had so many hairstyles! And the medieval athletic outfit with the long hair made me LOL>
      Kairavi is really pretty. The youngest three all take heavily after Chelsea.
      Shawn Hudson's unique fashion sense is gaining an international reputation.
      There's always room for dirty cheating bastards! Though in Tim's defense, he wasn't going steady with Sitara and she really almost never interacted romantically with him. It took forever for her to roll that wish to kiss him.
      I know, you get all these pop ups about how much fun prom is, but it obviously sucks, according to their fun meter. And no food? What kind of crappy prom is this?
      Inappropriate is a tough trait. Sims will go up and insult random people. But, they also initiate flirting and go straight for a real kiss before the 'first kiss' has happened. Back in one of my older legacies, I was havinga hard time picking between two teen boys for my teen heir. One was her childhood friend, and Inappropriate. He came over to her house after school and just busted a kiss on her, deciding the issue for me, lol.
      Inappropriates also like to go around the house in their underwear, so if my next heir has an inappropriate spouse, be prepared for underwear man.
      I was getting ready to set up an heir vote last night, because KIran will get a promotion on his next work day, and I want to pass the torch. But then Jamie Lancaster aged up, and well, if Tamira rolls a wish to marry him, she gets to be heir. I may not have a favorite girl this generation, but I do have a favorite boyfriend. Jamie grew up very nicely. Tim grew up the other day, and I peeked at what Josue will look like. They are both cute, but Jamie is just...yeah, I want him to be the daddy of the next heir. I also like his traits and LTW (he's Inappropriate)

      Delete
  2. hahaha I agree with all the bullet points Mypal pointed out. That was funny. :) I think I need to get that retuner because I'm sick of Nikita accusing everyone of being a diva.

    An heir vote will be fun. Why only the girls in the running? Poor Aurelio is the only boy and gets left out. Guess he's a boring guy we don't hear much about him.

    Congrats to Suresh who is now baby making machine. He was just off to a slow start but making up for lost time now. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Retuner is awesome, I definitely recommend it.

      Only the children of the current heir are eligible to be the next heir, so Aurelio can't be in the running, He also doesn't live in the house anymore, since Suresh moved out.
      I might not do the heir vote though. As I just said to mypal, I really like the way Tamira's boyfriend aged up, and would like him to be around fo the next generation, and to be the father of the next heir. So, if Tamira does roll a wish to marry him, she'll get to be heir just based on that. She's also a little more fun than her sisters. Though Kesari is shaping up into a fun character, too, but she hasn't blossomed yet. And I want to get the torch passed as soon as Kiran is ready.

      Suresh did get the second child he and Lourdes had wishes for before they moved out. I'm looking forward to seeing what she looks like.

      Delete
    2. ah so I have been confused then. I thought he was the only boy that Kiran had but he didn't get any boys at all. Ha, got it. :P Ignore the slow woman making comments LOL

      Delete
    3. Yeah, Kiran only had girls. But don't worry, it can get confusing who is whose kid here. Especially with the way the were going after each other's spouses all the time, lol.

      Delete
  3. What is it with sims in this town and their hair?! That baby sitter was hilarious!

    Glad Sitara finally hit puberty! LOL!

    Loved the whole Jaycen pleading with Grimmy bit. Had to read the wiki article because I don't have the world, but he seems like an interesting character.

    Can't wait to see what Jamie looks like now! Just read the comments above, and I need to see what he looks like!! Hopefully Tamira rolls that wish for you.

    I swear my proms up the social and fun bar, I'll have to check next time. Maybe it's a mod conflict?

    Kairavi aged up well, she seems a bit thinner than the other girls, which is a bit odd. Still gorgeous, though.

    (I wish my townies had the fashion sense to wear pigtails... :p)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, my townies and their hair! And that babysitter had like 3 different hairstyles of totally different lengths, it was crazy.
      Sitara was funny, once that one romantic wish finally rolled, she couldn't keep her hands off him. But it took long enough, she' only a few days until YA.

      Ah, well, it's not like Jamie is the most stunning Sim ever. Now that I built him up, Ihope he doesn't disappoint. But he's got good features, and I'm always weak for gingers. And I think he'll be a good breeder. So, yeah, I'm hoping Tamira does want to marry him, because I'm already planning the next gen around him, lol. She is family oriented and already rolls tons of wishes about him, so I am pretty confident.

      Do you have a mod that fixes the proms. I know I used to have one, but now I don't know where it is. =P
      I wish I still had it.

      I don't think Kairavi is thinner, but her head is bigger maybe? Or, the hair I put on her makes her head look bigger. She is really pretty. But her traits are horrible for a wishacy, mostly. Clumsy and heavy sleeper do nothing for rolling wishes or autonomous behavior. Her other two are artistic and computer whiz, which aren't too bad.
      Of all of them Tamira has the most fun personality, with her Party Animal trait and her childishness. And family oriented is always as plus in a wishacy.
      Kesari's Social Butterfly might have been interesting as an heir too. She definitely likes to socialize.

      Pigtails...actually, Jamie aged up wearing them too. I took a picture, and I will have it in the next chapter. But I did take him to Stylist for a make over after that.

      Delete
    2. Prom mod? Hm. I don't think so! I need to go to bed now, but I'll check tomorrow and see if it has any hint of the creator in the title if I do have one.

      I don't think I've ever had a townie with so many different hair styles! It was brilliant. You should have made him change into each outfit to see how many different styles he had!

      LOL! Jamie, copying the trends ;)

      Delete
  4. Okay, so I had to share this while it's fresh. I'm playing my wishacy now, and the kids re all at school. And I get this pop up from Timothy (he's a YA now) that says "Sitara! Put down that knife!"
    I was completely baffled and went to go check it out: I forgot, the teens had a field trip to the Bistro today.
    Though I don't know what Tim is doing there, he's in the music career.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Psycho Sitara! :p
      ...Maybe Tim is stalking her? He just wanted to be near her, and she pulls a knife on him!

      Delete
    2. *LOL* She went after him! *LOL*

      Delete
    3. I was thinking the same thing. =D

      Delete
  5. Isn't that funny about the field trip pop ups? They just randomly assign a sim to be the *teacher*. Goofy EA. Maybe Tim likes to cook, lol Now we know that Sitara likes knives! :P

    All the girls aged up so pretty!

    I have the same trouble with Prom, EA made it a real drag for them, lol They come out so unhappy, especially if they ended up getting some of the negative prom moodlets. I once had a sim come out of the prom all depressed. Poor guy, he really had a terrible time.

    I'm looking forward to the big reveal---who will the next heir be??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they really should have at least used a Sim in the career to be the teacher for the field trips.
      The girls are really pretty. =D

      I know I used to have a mod for the prom. I'l have to go look for it. More sloppy work from EA. What were they thinking?

      The big reveal is up now. =D

      Delete
  6. Poor Jaycen! You killed off my favorite character T_T

    Lol at Kesari, she's making connections right away! I agree about the Prom, what is with that? I thought there was food at prom and fun!? Sims and their crazy world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I have no control over Grim! The Reaper does what he wants.

      That social butterfly trait is very aptly named. All Kesari's wishes pretty much are to make friends.

      Delete
  7. LMAO! The magic voice has a sweet spot for gingers. I laughed at that! I laughed also at all the pillow fighting! Sims wish for the weirdest things sometimes, but it makes for a funny story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww poo. The comment posted to the wrong forum post. LOL. Derp. I just had a blond moment!! Read all the new chapters though. I love reading this, always makes me laugh and puts me in a good mood. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks, amandra! I do have a sweet spot for the gingers.
      Wishacies are fun because you have to go with their wishes, even when it's crazy.

      Delete
  8. Jeez, old dude. There are a lot of people in this town, don't you think you should make room for some of them? Especially since you have being a child predator on the brain? LOL.
    LMAO the babysitter seems to carry hair extensions in the back pocket of his Summerdream pants. ROFL.
    Ooh, hi Alvaro. *drools*
    Aurelio looks JUST like Suresh! O_O
    Pssssh, Timothy, don't worry about your other love interest. Sitara is one billion times hotter. I can't say I really blame him for having more love interests since Sitara was taking many lifetimes doing any romantic interactions with the poor boy.
    I feel weird that the short Sim has a cell phone. LOL. Maybe I just think it's weird when small children are given phones in real life because why? LOL.
    Oh yes, the thing about prom. Real proms had food, or at least punch, so... yeah... I hate that about graduation too, my Sims come out starving and in dire need of an outhouse. The second most annoying thing to having Sim babies cry uncontrollably is when everyone comes out of graduation, half of them are yelling "feed me" and the other half are like "ooh ooh ooh" while trying not to pee themselves. *rolls eyes*
    *waves at Orlando* Damn boy, you look good shirtless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was Jaycen's time, and no amount of begging was going to save him.
      Summerdream pants! LOL! Yes, the babysitter is a refugee from Reinier's army, lol.
      Alvaro blows you a kiss. ;D
      Aurelio really did take after Suresh. I'm looking forward to seeing what their daughter looks like.
      Yeah, I don't really blame Tim either. He and Sitara weren't going steady and she hadn't even kissed him; she barely even flirted with him. But she is way hotter than that other girl, so he hung in there. And now she can't keep her hands off him, lol.
      I know, kids with cell phones! But apparently they have them in real life. And Kesari is definitely growing up into that kind of Sim, Miss Popularity. It's theSocial Butterfly trait. They constantly have to be talking to people.
      The prom thing is so stupid. At least if they have to pee or are hungry t school or work rabbitholes, they take care of it there.
      Orlando is a god looking Sim. As Tamira just noticed, lol.

      Delete
  9. 'The Original Guy With the Pigtails' made me snort! Loved that!
    Also, the flowing locks on the babysitters medieval athletic wear was fabulous. And is it just the lighting, or did his hair change color when he change into his swimsuit? You ought to make him a stylist as he's obviously got a thing for changing up his look whenever he wants.

    Congrats on Sitara finally rolling a wish to get romantic! And then the luck to have prom hook them up! I'm sure that was a nice weight to have lifted. I usually try and let my sims pick their partners too if I can. It just seems nicer, somehow, O_o. Though no party woohoo shots was a little odd this time around I admit. You could always do a photo montage? Take bets at the beginning? "How many couples will use this particular bed during the party? Five bucks gets you a chance a the pot! Who says this bed get used 10 times this party?" j/k

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might have been the lighting, or just the difference between different hair controls.
      His athletic wear outfit and hair was pretty hilarious.

      It took forever for Sitara to get romantic! I like letting them pick their partners, too, and in a wishacy, you don't get much choice, unless you roll the generic wish to kiss or marry that doesn't specify a target.

      LOL, I like the idea for taking bets on how often each bed gets used at a party.

      Delete