Monday, May 6, 2013

Lot Download: Fairway Country Club

The Fairway Country Club and Driving Range
This is a really simple Poolside Club lot I whipped up for Lucky Palms, The Fairway Country Club. 
Features: Professional Bar, Golf Driving Range, Swimming Pool, Hot Tub and Shuffleboard. Also, men's and women's restrooms with showers.
It's built on the empty 40x40 lot called 'The Fairway' in Lucky Palms. 
Download (mediafire) and requirements below pics. This lot is also available on the Exchange under the name caterpillar.











EPs/SPs required:
WA, LN, SEA, SHO, UL, Pets, AMB

Town Life, Outdoor Living

EA Store items used:

Countdown Wall Sconce

Lucky Palms world, for landscaping and build items

Sunlit Tides (Gold Edition) world for landscaping, buy and build items. The outdoor showers came with the Gold Edition. Without those, you get regular showers.

CC Items used: (you need to download these separately)

Build Set DIY by armiel (Basic colum rect. 4, and basic roof fencing 2)

Natural Garden Edgers by HugeLunatic (rock and bamboo)

8 comments:

  1. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! <3

    I hope it wasn't too much trouble to upload, but it looks absolutely amazing! I'm always searching for new types of lots for my Sims to visit, and this is just lovely. I've been dying for a country club kind of place too ever since Showtime introduced that golf thing, but I never got around to making it myself. And now I don't have to! =D Seriously, I can't wait to see it in game! It's going to make an awesome date night hangout. =)

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, that fountain shooting from the rocks is just beautiful! I never would have thought to do something like that! <3

      Delete
    2. Thanks, I'm so happy you like it. Uploading was no trouble at all really.
      I wanted something like this for a long time, too. And that empty lot in Lucky Palms really demanded something like this.

      Delete