Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Chapter 15: Waiting for this Train to Wreck Itself





"So, you remember we left the last chapter wondering if I was pregnant again?"


The answer is yes.


Chelsea's spin into maternity wear happens right at the start of Sitara's birthday party.


Sitara becomes a child. And that's about it for this party. As usual, there was much woohooing, but no other real drama.


Even though she's pregnant, Chelsea still goes to work. Today's case: Find out if Darleen Gandharva returns some other woman's crush on her. Go ask her family members.

"Seriously, you're asking if my wife, your mother-in-law, has a crush on the neighbor?"

"That's the assignment."


Suchandra invites Chelsea in to prove who who is number one with Darleen, who is a now an elder. While they run off to woohoo, Chelsea questions the random hat stranger about Darleen's romantic life.

"Like I know? What is this, junior high?"

Apparently. After she finds one more random person to question, Chelsea turns in her findings and moves onto the next case.


Next case involves searching through Rajendra's mail and garbage.

"Yo, Chelsea! Is there something you need from my mailbox?"

"I, uh, was just going to fetch the mail for you. Yeah, that's it, fetch the mail."

Smooth recovery there, Chelsea. Rajendra buys it, and then invites her in to play foosball with him. After he's good and distracted, she finishes snooping around.


So, while Chelsea is picking through garbage, let's go see how things are going on the home front....

o.0

That's the wrong husband, Lourdes. WRONG HUSBAND!!!


"Dad! Gross!" Tamira is outraged.

Suresh has no right to be outraged, after hitting on Chelsea back in Egypt. But he is anyway.



Now I'm just sitting back waiting for this train to wreck itself.


But it suddenly gets back on track without any intervention. Lourdes grabs Suresh and takes him to bed.

"You were just trying my brother out to prove to yourself I'm the better husband and lover, right?"

I'm sure that was all she was doing, Suresh.


Aw.


Chelsea loses her belly when she's in the career outfit. But it doesn't stop her from going into labor while on the job.


Chelsea wanted a boy, Kiran wanted a girl. Kiran won. They have another daughter, Kairavi.


Aurelio has a new nursery mate.


Tamira and Sitara share a very girly bedroom. Tamira likes lilac and Sitara likes pink. Maybe putting the radio in the room, with a party animal like Tamira on the loose, wasn't such a great idea. The radio goes into the hall so Sitara can get some sleep.


Suresh has achieved his lifelong dream of becoming CEO. He still pulls in three times as much money as his brother.


Quality parenting.


Kairavi has a birthday party. This is the only picture I actually take of the birthday girl.


Darleen gets down on the dance floor. "Woo, I don't need a makeover. I rock this outfit!"

You sure do, Darleen.


Darshan's bitch wife Monica bitches.


I guess Darshan finds that hot.


So, naturally, they go upstairs for some woohoo.


After that, Monica comes downstairs to attack Alvaro.

"You filthy cheating bastard!"

"What? That was so five chapters ago!"


Lourdes points and laughs.


Next morning, I get an age up pic of Kairavi.


Chelsea's first break in.


She has to dust for fingerprints to see who stole Tenille Burney's car. From her kitchen? 

Yappy dog does not appreciate the intrusion.


Tenille and her husband come home and kick Chelsea out for being inappropriate. Chelsea then knocks on the door and gets permission to come back in. Because that's the appropriate way to do it.


"You go ahead and finish dusting for prints. Don't mind us, we're just  going to woohoo right here in front of you." This little house is a studio, so, no privacy.


His hair...I keep meaning to find that broken non-CaSTable pink streaked monster and delete it from my files. But I keep forgetting about it until some random townie starts sporting it.



Still dusting. I can't take looking at the hair anymore, so it's off to CAS. That's when I discover both of these two have pointy elf ears.


"I'm totally thinking about you naked."

"I'm thinking about you naked too."

Chelsea: Still dusting.

I get bored and decide to pollinate Tenille, since she's so close to Adult. Make a cute little pointy elf eared baby!


Back at home, aw, syncronized potty. 


After she's got all the prints she can dust, it's time for a stakeout. Chelsea is a master of stealth. No one can see her behind her bush pompoms.


Back at home, one of the toddlers is also using bushes for cover. Now that's stealth.


This is just because I like view from Kiran's room.


Aurelio aged up the night before Snowflake day.


The family decides to throw a gift giving party. Here's Darleen with Ezra, her youngest son, now a teen.



So, this comes quite literally out of nowhere.


Everyone is pissed off. Except Alvaro.


Alvaro just wants to see that again. Maybe in lingerie next time. Boom-chicka-wow-wow.


Maybe you can stop calling me a dirty cheating bastard now?

I guess I can do that.



Yeah, so after that bit of drama, the actual gift opening seems kind of anti-climatic.

"Did you really just kiss my wife, Kamala?"

"It was just the heat of the moment."


Like his father before him, Aurelio is the recipient of the toilet paper gift.


Shelly has spent this party out in the hot tub with her own husband, instead of flirting with other women's husbands. The couple have just had a son, Geoffrey.

__________________________

Since I already had the house up on Mediafire, I put the Modern Studio house that Chelsea spent so much time dusting for prints in up on this blog as well.

There's currently 8 Sims on the lot. Kiran still wants another kid, And so do Suresh and Lourdes. Now that both Suresh and Lourdes have achieved their LTWs, I'm thinking it might be time for them to move out to their own house. 



27 comments:

  1. Aw! But I'll miss Suresh! Especially in his suit. Yummy.

    Um, that was a Lot of free love up in there. Wow. Though I've totally been waiting for either Lourdes or Chelsea to ambush the opposite brother of the one they were married to for a while now.

    Oh, Alvaro. You'll always be the original Dirty Cheating Bastard. That one is never going to go away. Especially after being the only one not upset over what your wife did. lol.

    Elder Darleen! It's a little bittersweet that she's hit elder, but I'm kinda curious to see what Suchandra gets up to without her around.

    And I guess the coffee hasn't fully saturated in my brain this morning because I could have sworn I just read that Shelly gave birth to Geoffrey. O_o Then I had to check to see which of your stories I was actually reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll miss Suresh too. But there's too many of them in the house now, so it's time. And, yeagh, now they're grabbing the opposite brother, so it's probably for the best.
      I loved that Alvaro wasn't upset over his wife making out with a chick. At least he's no a hypocrite.

      I was sad to see Darleen turn elder. But yeah, when she goes it will be interesting to see what Suchandra gets up to next.

      I know, that othe Geoffray plays such a huge role in the random legacy, it's hard for me to have a Sim of that name in any other game without thinking about MorcuCorp plots and clones

      Delete
  2. well damn, Kiran and Lourdes that could have been bad. Funny the things those simmies will do. And that kiss, wow. Alvaro love his thoughts on that LOL.

    The kids are so cute. Picking the next heir is gonna be hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised there was more fighting after all the extra-marital hugs and kisses going on. But everyone got lucky and all the marriages are intact.
      I loved the way Alvaro just stood there smiling while Kamala was kissing Leslie. I guess he just enjoyedthe show.

      Picking the next heir will be so hard. And Kiran still wants another...

      Delete
  3. Comment time. *warms fingers up, cracks knuckles, scrolls up the page so I can remember all my random riduculous thoughts I had while reading*
    So... does Chelsea just go around with a green stink everywhere she goes when she's a PI because if I remember correctly rummaging in a garbage can makes the hygiene bar go down severely quickly.
    Suresh is now the Lord of Getting His Wife Back after she Flirts with other Men.
    Two words for Darshan and his wife = angry sex.
    Alvaro, you look so sexy in your athletic pants. *drools*
    Synchronized potty = awkward. So awkward. Even more awkward than Kamala kissing that blonde girl. "I kissed a girl and I liked it, the taste of her cherry chapstick. I kissed a girl just to try it, I hope my boyfriend don't mind it." *stares at Alvaro's sexy face* *goes to hot tub* *stares at Orlando, forgetting the fact that I was commenting*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprisingly, Chelsea does okay with the hygiene. She usually only gets one garbage dive a day, so the hygiene doesn't bottom out.

      LOL, Darshan must like the angry sex, because his wife is always raging about something.

      I thought synchronized potty was cute. Since I don't have to smell it, lol.
      So, maybe Kamala was inspired by Katy Perry, then, lol. She just wanted to try it. Alvaro seemed to like it. =P

      You know, if you like Orlando, you should check this out:
      http://wearestardustsims3.blogspot.com/2012/06/chapter-68-threshold.html
      I think Orlando's genes were taken from my character Justin. That story of mine is really long and almost finished, I just need to do the epilogue. So, I'm not expecting you to read the whole thing. But I think you'll like that chapter. Warning, it;s extremely Mature rated.

      Delete
    2. Hmm... thanks for the link. I am going to check it out, and thanks for the mature warning. I like mature stuff, so we're all good. =)

      Delete
  4. LOL! Alvaro looked... Bewildered about Kamala and her sudden bi-sexuality. That was hilarious.
    I think your town has turned into hippies. Constant loving, and very little fighting compared.

    Oh, poor Suresh will be heartbroken if you move him out!
    And lol at that mans hair! Ahahaaa I kind want it, it's pretty cool, even if it is broken and annoyingly cuts into clothes.

    The Lourdes/Kieran thing was creepy. Suresh just sat there and watched, and then rushed off for a bit of woohoo (no doubt risky)

    I bet Darleen is jealous. She wanted a girl and kept getting boys, this generation is girls-galore!

    Well done to Alvaro on getting eternally faithful :) Maybe he's not so dirty and cheating, and even Shelly has turned around! (lol at sunnys comment!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's certainly a lot of free love going on in my town. Every time my Sims visit anyone, they go off adnd woohoo, nd when people come over, they go off and woohoo. And now they're partner swapping.

      Suresh will be sad to be taken out of the spotlight, but it's the only way he'll get the next baby he wants. I'm modded for more than 8 Sims in a house, but I try not to have overstuffed houses because of the chaos. And, if Lourdes ever did end up in bed with Kiran, I don't think Suresh would be too happy about that.

      I know, I was thinking that about Darleen, she wanted one more girl so bad, and now her son is popping them out.

      I thought Alvaro's Eternally Faithful was funny. And Shelly did manage to stick to her husband through the whole party. I was amazed.

      Delete
  5. I laughed at so many points in this chapter. I like the part where Darleen was rockin the middle eastern outfit. Alvaro always makes me laugh, and he's hot. That was funny when Kamala kissed the other girl, sounds like something Alvaro would encourage to happen a lot more. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, amandra!
      I just couldn't be bothered to CAS Darleen, I feel bad about it, because I'll CAS random townies, but I haven't fixed her.
      Yeah, I think Alvaro would love to watch Kamala kiss more girls. I wish I knew what made her do that all of a sudden.

      Delete
  6. So much love! Alvaro getting eternally faithful was epic so soon after watching his wife make out with the blonde.

    I agree, it just might be time to get Lourdes and Suresh out on their own before something more than flirting happens.

    Loved the bit of Chelsea dusting for prints.

    The kids are all turning out adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a love fest.
      Yeah, that's a big reason to move Suresh and Lourdes out, there's a huge potential for marriage wrecking if they keep hitting on each other's spouses. Plus, I need the room.
      As boring as dusting for prints is, watching that couple woohoo in front of her made that the best job Chelsea has gotten yet. =P
      It's going to be hard to pick an heir. I may even do n heir vote if one doesn't really call out to me.

      Delete
  7. Lol that just got interesting! It's like someone gave everyone love potion # 9 haha!

    Poor suresh going to be leaving. But I see why! Lourdes wants to bowchiawowow with the heir!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was kind of crazy, everyone hitting on everyone, lol. And yeah, I think it's best for Suresh & Lourdes to get their own place before things get any crazier.

      Delete
  8. As usual, laughing my ass off the whole dang time!

    * Sitara is really pretty!
    * LOL Admit it! You're having fun with the PI career after all!
    * Random hat guy is really freakin hot. Who is he?
    * WHOA! loads of free love going on here! I thought for sure Suresh and Kiran were going to duke it out, but they didn't. Nice explanation there, Suresh. (You can't move him out, btw. no!)
    * My youngest's favorite colors are pink and purple. She loves that bedroom. Not that I let her look at everything, but I thought she'd like that. :) "BEAUTIFUL! and there's yellow on the carpet and pink on the carpet! but no purple? but there's purple on the wall. I'm going to smell your candle now" I pointed out the purple on the carpet, but it's not the right purple for her I guess. O.o
    * Suresh + CEO outfit = hot.
    * Yes, more lovely quality parenting. LOL!
    * I love Darshan's wife. I totally get her. Sometimes my bitching turns my husband on. Makes it easier to write certain characters.
    * Poor Alvaro, but he gets a reprieve later. So damn funny how he was smiling at the ladies.
    * AND NOW I HAVE THAT SONG IN MY HEAD!!! thanks. -.-
    * too many cute kids. heir choice not easy this time.
    * I just about peed myself at the fingerprint dusting and the woohooing etc and AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!
    * The whole 'hiding behind the bush pom-poms cracks me up every time. I had Marie do that when she was hiding, or trying to, from the cops after egging someone's house. Yeah. It didn't work (I wonder why? o.O ) and she got sent home courtesy of our friendly neighborhood cops.
    * The toddler hiding in the bushes reminds me of a Monty Python skit about how to avoid being seen. or something like that. I can't remember what it's called exactly, but I don't think we need to blow up the toddler in the bush. yeah.
    * Yeah, Shelley... Geoffrey... ?.? *head spins* It made me giggle too. :)

    Aw. the chapters over. *kicks dirt dejectedly* I guess I'll have to wait for next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, mypal!
      Sitara is really pretty.
      This is random hat guy:
      http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Sahan_Diwan
      He's a premade in LP.
      I thought Suresh and Kiran were going to end up in a fight too. And I was ready to get pics! But then Lourdes dragged Suresh off to bed, lol.
      Aw, that's sweet you showed your daughter the girls' bedroom. I love shades of purple myself.
      Darshan's wife cracks me up. And she's always good for the drama. Darshan does seem to be turned on by it, too, lol.
      The PI career is dull to play, mostly, but it does at least put Chelsea in some funny situations.

      Alvaro's reaction to the girl kiss was hilarious.
      The bush pom poms, too, lol.

      Delete
  9. Oh. My. Goodness. So much random sexytimes. So much inappropriate sexytimes. And girl on girl sexytimes. I approve of this chapter. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, thanks sparkle!
      Random inappropriate sexytimes could be the title of this blog.

      Delete
  10. I must say that is a very 'loving' family you have here cat! Who can hate this amount of love!? I am incapable of doing so! I'll miss Suresh if you move him out, he's clearly the real heir here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a lot of love going on in this family, lol. Thanks, Aeon!
      Suresh appreciates your support.

      Delete
  11. Looks like Chelsea should take some stealth lessons from the toddlers at home, lol I love how she breaks into the house, gets thrown out for being inappropriate, and then knocks on the door so she can come back in. =P

    All the kids turned out so cute! It'll be a tough choice for heir that's sure.

    Lourdes was just making sure that Suresh was paying attention to her, I think she should get the title: Queen of Suresh, because he sure snapped to attention, and in a hurry, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the whole being kicked out and asking to come back in was hilarious, too.
      Picking an heir will be really hard. nd Kiran still wants another baby, so there will be even more to choose from.

      LOL, I love Lourdes as Queen of Suresh. She did get his nose out of that book pretty quickly!

      Delete
  12. Yes, Suresh, I'm sure that's what Lourdes was doing. Suresh is so cute, I don't want him to be heartbroken.

    Aw, Alvaro is very misunderstood. Maybe he and Kamala have an open relationship. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, maybe Alvaro and Kamala do have an arrangement I don't know about., He certainly thinks he's eternally faithful. Who am I to judge?

      I don't want Suresh to be heartbroken either. But that's why it's best to move him out. There's too much hitting on the wrong spouse in this house.

      Delete
  13. Oh my goodness This has to have been my favourite update so far!
    I laughed till tears came.... hahaha... I guess I am all giggles and amused today ;)
    The investigation, Suchandra's response, the mail box, the flirting, the testing, the party animal child... Monica *LOL* .... And wowza Kamala! *LOL* Alvero certainly did not mind ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, zhip!
      I had fun with this one as well. The PI job is kind of boring, but I did manage to get some fun material from it for Chelsea.
      Alvaro definitely did not mind seeing his wife kiss another woman. =D

      Delete